Ballantynes are Mid-Market Rental specialists. With a number of new properties coming to the market, we can help find your next move.
What is Mid-Market Rental?
Affordable homes which are partially subsidised to allow those to secure a property. Monthly rental fees for mid-market homes are set lower than the private rental properties*.
Applicants would need to meet the specific criteria for the property that they are applying for which generally include:
- Applicants (meaning all occupants) household earnings must be between a certain level
- Applicants cannot be on a zero-hour contract
- If any applicants are self-employed, they must provide at least 12 months of acceptable accounts
- Applicants cannot have any bad credit that’s resulted in IVAs, bankruptcy or CCJs
- Applicants cannot already own another property
- No more than 1 pet per property
- Applicants must be looking to move in within 4 weeks from submitting their application
- Applicants without regular income but, have access to other funds may still be considered
Mid market rentals tend to go quickly so, we recommend registering your search criteria with us so that you don’t miss out.
*Mid-market rental pricing can be higher than Council or housing association rental properties.