Covid-19 Further Update
Covid-19: Ballantynes Update
Given the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus, Ballantynes is keen to make sure that our clients health & safety is priority along with our team.
As this is an every changing, unprecedented situation, we want to make you aware that we are following both the government and NHS recommendations. Obviously, these are developing daily but we will continue to keep ourselves fully up to date and adhere as advised.
That being said, Ballantynes is still very much open and active. We aim to support our clients as best we can, even in this fast-changing market.
Like many other businesses, we have a fail-safe in place that would afford our team members to work remotely where required but we do still aim to keep our offices open throughout our normal working hours. No matter the situation, our high service levels will not change.
We want to make sure that:
- Appointments are still available albeit with a few extra procedures are in place such as hand sanitiser being readily available for staff and customers.
- All customers are vetted beforehand to make sure and keep the risk down to a minimum for staff and customers.
- Appointments will be held, mindful of safe distances between individuals as an extra precautionary measure.
- Video viewings & valuations can be arranged for those uncomfortable with face to face appointments.
- 360 Tours will also be made available where possible.
View all News