Property Details

Plot 117, Rowett South, Bucksburn, Aberdeen
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
From £138,000


  • Shared Equity Property
  • Private Parking
Last remaining 3-Bed terraced home in this brand new development of Rowett South.

Shared equity pricing starting from £138,000. More information within the description.
Last remaining 3-Bed terraced home in this brand new development of Rowett South. The ground floor of this home offers a stylish kitchen with locally sourced units and access to the garden, a spacious living room to relax and unwind, a WC and storage cupboards.

Upstairs, you'll find the master bedroom with fitted wardrobe space, a generous second double bedroom and a third single bedroom, which would also make an ideal space for a home office. A family bathroom and extra storage space can be found on this floor.

Locally sourced kitchen units
Generous floor space
Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
Home office space
Turfed rear garden
Outdoor space to explore and enjoy
Easy access to the city of Aberdeen

Shared Equity:
Imagine buying a home and not having to pay the full price. How great would that be? Well that’s exactly what our Shared Equity Scheme can offer you.

Equity loans are designed to help you to keep the deposit and monthly payments on your home to a minimum. You fund between 60% and 80% of the full price of the property made up of your deposit and a mortgage.

You’ll own 100% of the property and there’ll be no rent to pay.

Purchase price £200,000 with a 20% equity loan: You will have borrowed £40,000 as the equity loan and the remaining 80% will be funded by a combination of your deposit and mortgage.

Resale price £220,000: You’ll pay back 20% of the current market value eg £44,000. Your own equity will have also increased in value.

Criteria to qualify for the Shared Equity Scheme (SES):

• Do you have a property to sell? If yes, then we cannot proceed until your property is under offer.

• Does your household income exceed £50,000 per annum? If yes, then application may not be successful.

The SES was set up to provide the buyer with a loan which, will form part of the deposit towards the property. Then, as you would normally, the buyer would take out a shared equity mortgage on the remaining part of the property's value. There are additional factors that go into the application.

If you are looking to purchase a property outright, without the need of a mortgage or lending, then you would not qualify for this development.

The city of Aberdeen is within easy reach here, and homes for sale at Rowett South are a short commute to central Aberdeen and the nearby ABZ business Park, Kingswells and Westhill; homes are also close to the AWPR (Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route) – a gateway to the city and beyond.

Bucksburn services and its array of shops and restaurants are just a short stroll away, while a number of good local schools help establish this great community community.

And, as one of Aberdeen’s cultural and historic areas, Rowett South is close to the original site of the Rowett Institute and with the new TECA located to the north, residents will be lucky to enjoy live music performances and entertainment on their doorstep.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.