- PPP for 2 residential homes
- Plots of circa 0.5 acres each
- Services close by
- Popular residential area
- Excellent schooling nearby
- Easy access into Edinburgh
CLOSING DATE SET FOR 12 NOON ON MONDAY 7TH MARCH 2022
Address: East of 10 Currievale Park, Edinburgh EH14 5TJ
Superb Residential Development Opportunity with Planning Permission in Principle for 2 Residential Homes. Such opportunity is rarely available.
Planning Permission in Principle Ref 21/00886/PPP
The plots have stunning views north towards the Forth Bridges and Fife. Each house plot is on predominantly level ground with total curtilage around half an acre each. The houses will benefit from south facing gardens.
Tree survey ecology, services, drainage reports have been carried out however a Site Investigation will be required as part of consent conditions.
The professional team of architect Robin Dalzell of RDL Architects, Clancy Engineers and Planning Consultant John Handley have all had involvement in achieving consent and It would be of benefit to the purchaser to use their services.
The site is accessed off Currievale Park from the south boundary and is bounded to the north and west by a mixture of 2 storey detached, semi-detached, terraced houses and associated lock-up garages. These properties form a mix of styles with variations of gable fronted, pitch roof, dormer roofs with concrete tile roofs and rough and pebble dash wall finishes. To the west of the site are the open playing fields of Currie High School. The site has become over grown with scrub and brush which will require to be assessed, however, it is not of any quality of species. Attempts will be made to retain as much natural screening to neighbouring properties as possible.
Currie is a suburb of Edinburgh, Scotland, situated 7 miles south west of the city centre. A former village within the County of Midlothian, it lies to the south west of the city, between Juniper Green and Balerno on the Lanark Road. Administratively, Currie now falls under the jurisdiction of the City of Edinburgh Council. Currie has excellent transport connections to Edinburgh City Centre via bus on Lothian Buses Line 44 route or by train from the nearby Curriehill station with a journey time of 15 minutes. This train station provides a park and ride facility. Currie is also located close to Edinburgh’s bypass and access west via Hermiston Gate to the M8 Motorway. Currie provides excellent proximity to educational facilities with Currie Primary School, Nether Currie Primary School. Currie Community High School and Heriot Watt University.
1. The Information herein has been obtained from sources that are reliable . While we do not doubt its accuracy, we have not verified it and make no assurances nor warranty about it. It is your responsibility to do confirm its accuracy and assurances.
Any projections, opinions , assumptions, or estimates used do not represent the future or current condition and performance of the marketplace.
2. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed represents a solicitation or recommendation by us of the purchaser’s property or of any securities.
3. Nothing in this document represents accounting legal, planning , regulatory, tax or other advice.
4. We do not accept any responsibility for the consequences of any person placing reliance on the contents of this information for any purpose. The information contained above including town planning opinions, surveys, projections and underlying beliefs and assumptions are based upon certain assumptions and analysis of information available as at the date of these particulars reflects prevailing conditions and are our views at this date all of which are subject to change at short notice, and we are not obligated to notify you of these changes .