Viewings available now via Ballantynes.
• Recently refurbished one bedroom main door flat set on a traditional Victorian street in the cosmopolitan and vibrant Tollcross district of central Edinburgh
• Shielded from the thoroughfare, the ground floor corner flat is entered through a twin leaf front door opening into a doored vestibule
• Bright and comfortable south facing living area large enough to accommodate both sitting and dining areas
• The kitchen comprises part of the overall living area and has a selection of fitted units with white goods included
• Small inner hall separates the living area from the bedroom and bathroom
• Quiet double bedroom is set to the rear and bathroom with three piece suite
• Gas fired central heating system and double glazing
The ground floor corner flat, forming part of an 1890 stone built tenement, is entered through a twin leaf front door that opens into a doored vestibule and is consequently shielded from the thoroughfare. The vestibule leads into the living area that is bright and comfortable, due to its south facing aspect and is large enough to accommodate both sitting and dining areas. The kitchen also comprises part of the overall living area and has a selection of wall & base units along with integrated white goods contained (sold as seen).
There is a small inner hall that discreetly separates the living area from the bedroom and bathroom. The quiet double bedroom is set to the rear of the flat and is large enough to fit all required furniture, as well as having its own built-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a three-piece suite with shower over the bath. The flat is fitted with a gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Valleyfield Street is in Edinburgh’s city centre Tollcross district and quite literally connects Leven Street / Bruntsfield Place (A702) to the renowned Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows that combined are one of the wonderful open spaces of the capital. Cosmopolitan and vibrant, the district is amenity rich and offers a wide choice of local shops, cafes, restaurants and bars and Tesco (Fountainbridge), Scotmid (Leven Street) and Sainsbury’s (Morrison Street) all have a presence in the area. Leisure and recreational facilities are plentiful and include: the Odeon and Cameo cinemas, the King’s Theatre, the Usher Hall and the Fountainpark Entertainment Centre. Several gyms and the Victorian baths at the Warrender Swim Centre offer excellent sports facilitates, while, as already stated, The Meadows and Bruntsfield Links are on the doorstep, as well as The Union Canal that all cater for outside recreation and exercise. Edinburgh University and the Edinburgh College of Art are close by. Tollcross is well served by public transport with frequent links to Princes Street, George Street, Bruntsfield and Morningside. Access to the City By-Pass, the national motorway network, Waverley and Haymarket Railway Stations and Edinburgh International Airport are all easily achieved.
Council Tax: B
Council Tax Band: B