- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- Open plan living area which has been carefully designed to provide a simple, practical and stylish solution to flexible living
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Superb contemporary bathroom fittings
- Stylish apartment in one of Edinburgh's most vibrant districts
- High specification
- Buy to let opportunity
*11%+ GROSS YIELD*
Virtual 360 Tour Available Now. View one of the best investment opportunities in Edinburgh!
• Meticulously refurbished mews apartment in the heart of the West End
• Fantastic buy to live in or as an investment opportunity
• Internally finished to a high-quality design with modern, open-plan layout
• Cobbled street leads to the front door, which opens directly into the public space
• Stylish living room with kitchen off separated by a peninsular unit with storage, work surfaces and an electric hob
• A full range of integrated appliances, finishes the sleek and modern feel which is emulated throughout the property
• Double bedroom to the rear with built in wardrobes
• A bathroom complete with 4-piece suite including freestanding bath and a walk-in shower
• Storage is provided by way of the under stairs cupboard off the living room
• Modern electric heating has been installed throughout
• Securing upwards of £2,500pcm based on holiday lets and over £5,000 for the month of August offering a return of over 11% gross yield
Canning Street Lane is found in a prime central and trendy area of the West End of Edinburgh and lies less than half a mile from Princes Street. It is a short walk from Haymarket railway station and the soon to be completed Edinburgh Tram’s cross city system will connect Leith and Newhaven, via Leith Walk, to the current terminus at York Place and then on to Murrayfield and the airport.
This is where you will find our fully converted mews apartment which has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout. The quality of the renovation works is clear to see from the front elevation, which is carried on throughout the property. The stylish front door opens into the welcoming main public room with slick wooden (style) flooring and Georgian wall panelling. This room can comfortably accommodate both living and dining space. There is also a spacious cupboard off, which is ideal for storing the daily / weekly necessaries and is where you will find the electricity meter, consumer panel and boiler.
The modern fitted kitchen is neatly positioned in the front corner with a selection of wall & base units with integrated white goods contained. There is a tiled splashback behind the sink basin and an extended breakfast bar along with ample work surface.
The double bedroom enjoys a rear aspect and with a built-in double wardrobe and again features the Georgian wall panelling. Completing the property internally is the 4-piece bathroom complete with shower unit encased by a black framed glass screen, freestanding bath, sink basin and toilet. Tiled flooring along with partially tiled walls for low maintenance.
The property benefits from modern electric heating throughout along with timber framed double glazed window units.
Edinburgh's acclaimed West End is where you will find the transport hub of Haymarket Station, offering rail, tram and bus links to the city, airport and further afield. Shortly, it will benefit from the positive effect of the soon to be completed Haymarket Edinburgh development of hotel, office, retail and leisure space.
It is on the door step of Charlotte Square, George Street and Princes Street and readily accessible to many of the city’s cultural attractions. There are both an M&S Food Store, within Haymarket Station, and a Sainsbury's, on Shandwick Place, nearby, as well as many fashionable restaurants and bars, major retailers and stylish boutiques.
Exercise and recreation are well catered for by the Water of Leith Walkway and cycle path, the magnificent Royal Botanic Garden and Inverleith Park, Murrayfield stadium are also within walking distance. The Drumsheugh Baths Club in its fine Victorian premises is situated nearby on Belford Road, as is the Edinburgh Sports Club, while Dean Tennis and Squash Club in Stockbridge is a hidden gem.
By car, main roads connect easily to the City Bypass, Edinburgh International Airport, the Queensferry Crossing and the Central Belt motorway network.
EPC Rating: C-73
Council Tax - B
Council Tax Band: B