Viewings available with Ballantynes. Contact us to arrange your appointment now.
• Tucked away in William Street, a quaint and picturesque cobbled street, behind Shandwick Place, this desirable two-bedroom flat is in Edinburgh’s acclaimed West End
• Two-bedroom lower ground floor flat forming part of an historically and architecturally important category ‘B’ listed classical commercial terrace
• Living room, on the William Street side of the flat, has its own adjoining naturally lit box room
• Contemporary kitchen, part of the living room, has wall and floor storage, work surfaces with tile protected walls, built-in electric cooker and gas hob, with extraction above, and further slot-in appliances
• Two bedrooms to the rear of the flat looking out on William Street South West Lane and modern fully tiled bathroom with electric shower over the bath
• Excellent light levels, gas fired central heating and traditional sash and case windows
• Previously used for short-term / holiday let acheiving over £16,000 in a financial year (2019/20 figures)
Set on the picturesque and quaint cobbled William Street, in the highly fashionable West End of Edinburgh, 30/1 is a two-bedroom lower ground floor flat forming part of an historically and architecturally important category ‘B’ listed 4-storey classical commercial terrace with its early 19th century shop premises to the ground floor remaining intact.
The flat has excellent light levels and is well presented. The front door opens on to the hall that gives direct access to all rooms. The living room is on the William Street side of the flat and has a twin leafed door cupboard that houses the gas fired central heating boiler as well as a very useful naturally lit box room adjoining it. The contemporary kitchen is part of the living room and has a mixture of wall and floor storage, work surfaces with tile protected walls behind them, a built-in electric cooker and gas hob, with extraction above, and slot-in fridge, washing machine and dish washer.
The two bedrooms are to the rear of the flat and look out on William Street South West Lane. There is a modern fully tiled bathroom with white three-piece suite and an electric shower over the bath. The flat has gas fired central heating and traditional sash and case windows.
Tucked away in William Street, a quaint and picturesque cobbled street, behind Shandwick Place, this desirable flat is in Edinburgh’s acclaimed West End. It is on the door step of Charlotte Square, George Street and Princes Street and readily accessible to many of the city’s cultural attractions.
There is both an M&S (Princes Street) and Sainsbury’s (Shandwick Place) nearby, as well as many fashionable restaurants and bars, major retailers and stylish boutiques. Shortly, it will benefit from the effect of the new and nearby ‘Haymarket Edinburgh’ development of hotel, office, retail and leisure space.
The flat is proximate to the transport hub of Haymarket Station, offering rail, tram and bus links to the city, airport and further afield.
Council Tax Band: D