PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A BUY TO LET FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES ONLY
Viewings very much available with adequate notice. Contact Ballantynes to book your visit today.
• Buy-To-Let opportunity for an established or for a new landlord. Achieving over 5% gross yield in one of the most sought-after area’s Edinburgh has to offer
• Professional long-term tenancy in place with a return of £950pcm, furnished
• Third floor, traditional, charming flat forming part of a category ‘B’ listed corner block (dating back to 1790)
• Naturally bright flat thanks to the positioning within the block
• Living room is large enough to both sit and dine in and features a cast iron Victorian range
• Compact kitchenette adjoins the living room with tiled walls, floor and wall storage, work surfaces and slot-in appliances
• Mezzanine floor over the living room, accessed via an open designed stair case
• Comfortable twin widowed double bedroom looking out towards Rose Street and Castle Street
• Tiled shower room with electric shower, w.c. and hand basin
• Electric heating and traditional sash and case windows
A lovely flat that is being sold to include the ongoing tenancy. For any shrewd investor, the ability to purchase a property and then save costs of remarketing etc. is a fantastic opportunity and what we have available here.
The flat sits on an east / west axis and is consequently filled with natural bright light. Its welcoming environment is further enhanced as it is neutrally decorated and ready to move into.
The flat’s front door opens onto a small hall that has a double door store cupboard and all rooms are directly accessible from it. The living room is large enough to both sit and dine in and features a cast iron Victorian range. The neat compact kitchen adjoins the living room and has tiled walls and offers wall and floor storage, work surfaces and slot-in appliances. The comfortable twin widowed double bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and can accept whatever free-standing furniture may be required. The tiled shower room has a three-piece suite and a ladder towel rail. There is a very useful mezzanine floor partially over the living room that is accessed from the living room via an open designed stair case – a bonus additional area.
The flat has electric heating and traditional sash and case windows.
Steeped in history, being a significant surviving part of the original fabric of Edinburgh’s New Town and enviably situated on the doorstep of iconic Princes Street, 116 (3F1) Rose Street South Lane is a charming third floor one bedroom flat forming part of a category ‘B’ listed stone built three bay corner block, dating back to 1790.
The flat is set on the corner of Rose Street South Lane and Rose Street, where it in turn intersects Castle Street.
Rose Street is an iconic cobbled pedestrian street in Edinburgh’s historic New Town that runs between and parallel to both George Street and Princes Street and connects Charlotte Square in the west to St Andrew Square in the east.
The New Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the heart of Edinburgh and is ideally located for all that the city centre has to offer. The fashionable Harvey Nichols is on St Andrew Square and the exclusive shops of Multree's Walk along with Princes and George Streets are all proximate. At the head of Leith Walk that abuts the east end of Princes Street John Lewis now forms part of the recently opened St James Quarter that provides a world-class retail, leisure, hotel and residential amenity. In addition, there are leisure facilities at the Omni Centre which include a multi-screen cinema, a health club and various restaurants. The Edinburgh Playhouse theatre is also close by, as are Princes Street Gardens – a splendid place for taking exercise.
In Spring 2023, the new extension to the Edinburgh Tram’s cross city system will connect Leith and Newhaven, via Leith Walk, to the current terminus at York Place and stops already exist on St Andrew Square and Princes Street. There are frequent bus services to all parts of the city and easily accessed Waverly Station provides both regional and national rail links.
Council Tax: C
Council Tax Band: C