Built in the 1935, this ground floor & garden two bedroom flat forms part of a purpose built, three storey traditional residential corner terrace, in the ever popular Warriston district, one and a half miles north of Edinburgh’s city centre and close to The Royal Botanic Garden.
Situated at the Ferry Road end of Warriston Road, this spacious, newly redecorated flat has its own private front garden, protected from the road and the entrance path by a boundary hedge. It should be noted that other gardens on the street have been altered to incorporate a car parking space and this may be something a buyer would like to review (subject to council application process). In addition to having it's own private grounds to the front, there is also the communal rear garden and drying green.
The flat’s front door opens onto the welcoming hall that offers access to all rooms. The west facing double windowed living room that overlooks the private front garden has an attractive feature fireplace and a large built-in corner cupboard. The naturally lit kitchen that faces the rear garden has both floor and wall mounted storage, work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and integrated appliances. It also houses the boiler.
There are two double bedrooms, the larger of which has freestanding wardrobes which can be included with the sale depending on buyers’ requirements. The accommodation is completed by a naturally lit tiled shower room with three-piece suite and a heated ladder towel rail.
• Situated at the Ferry Road end of Warriston Road, this spacious, ground floor, two bedroom, newly redecorated flat has its own private front garden and a communal rear garden
• Well managed communal entrance and stairwell
• West facing double windowed living room, overlooking the private front garden, with attractive feature gas fire and a large built-in corner cupboard
• Naturally lit kitchen with floor and wall mounted storage, work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and integrated appliances
• Two double bedrooms, the larger has a pair of matching wardrobes
• Naturally lit tiled shower room with three-piece suite and heated ladder towel
• Gas fired central heating
Warriston is a popular and, consequently, favoured district of Edinburgh with outstanding local amenities and within easy reach of the city centre. It benefits from good local shopping on Inverleith Row and, nearby, there is a large Morrisons on Ferry Road, an ASDA at Newhaven, as well as an M&S and Sainsbury’s at Craigleith Retail Park. Bangholm Health Centre is also just short walk away on the opposite side of the Ferry Road. There are efficient and regular bus services to the city centre from Ferry Road (21 & 14) and from Goldenacre (8, 9, 23 & 27).
Locally there are excellent schools. Warriston is also renowned for its attractive verdant streets, acres to parks and well-tended sports grounds and playing fields as well as the marvellous Royal Botanic Garden and Inverleith Park that are both just a short walk away. Access to the Edinburgh cycle path is proximate.
The iconic New Town and Stockbridge, with its wide choice of small specialist shops, coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
*Please note that some images show virtual staging items
Council Tax Band: C