MOVE IN NOW
Traditional, spacious second floor three-bedroom apartment with full HMO licence, found within the vibrant Viewforth district of Edinburgh. Ideal for those looking to commute easily to the West End, Tollcross or to the Centre. It's also well positioned for those attending the Edinburgh University or Napier University campuses.
Viewings are highly recommended and available now, by appointment with Ballantynes. We also have the Virtual Tour available as well.
Spacious, front facing living room with bay window and feature fireplace. A seperate breakfasting kitchen with a selection of wall / base units with white goods. There are a total of three double bedrooms each with enough space to house a double bed, wardrobe/s, bedside tables etc. whilst retaining additional usable floorspace.
The family bathroom completes the property internally with a four-piece bathroom suite (toilet, sink basin, bath and shower unit).
Complemented throughout by gas central heating (via the combi-boiler) and double-glazed window units.
• Traditional and spacious three-bedroom apartment in a vibrant district of Edinburgh’s City offering easy access to the centre, nearby universities, Edinburgh canal & walkway and; Fountainpark Entertainment Complex
• Secure communal entrance with buzzer entry system which, also provides access to the communal rear garden
• Living / dining room with bay window facing to the front
• Kitchen with a selection of wall & base units, white goods and workspace
• Three double bedrooms each with plenty of space to accommodate a double bed and wardrobes, bedside units
• Family bathroom with four-piece suite
• Double glazed window units throughout and gas central heating
Landlord Registration 177281/230/20400 & 09317/230/21110
Council Tax Band: D